• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

Cause *someone* followed me to work today to get help with his dog and she grilled me about what was going on with that guy, did I get his number, blah blah blah and said so? when I said he was just a friend and that he had a girlfriend. Guess the only guys I hang out with are supposed to be getting some too :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Cause *someone* followed me to work today to get help with his dog and she grilled me about what was going on with that guy, did I get his number, blah blah blah and said so? when I said he was just a friend and that he had a girlfriend. Guess the only guys I hang out with are supposed to be getting some too :dunno:

getting some what?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

So many ways to take this and run:laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thank you!:D
    I dont think she feels well today...shes been sleeping on and off all day long..she normally just takes small naps but todays shes been asleep more than awake..no temp and when she is awake she is happy and playing like normal..but I can tell somethings off.:dunno:

I hope it's nothing! babies can off days just like us!! But she sure is a happy baby!! Again Congrats buddy! She's adorable!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom