• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    INGO needs more threads that start with "And they wonder why we don't respect them[LEO]." We just don't seem to have enough.

I think that they are going to add more of those threads after they are adding more "Bad Experiance with XYZPD" and more "Traffic Stop, Cop Took My Gun, What Can I Do?" threads....

Apparently the search function is beyond some...

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think that they are going to add more of those threads after they are adding more "Bad Experiance with XYZPD" and more "Traffic Stop, Cop Took My Gun, What Can I Do?" threads....

Apparently the search function is beyond some...

Why do a search and then post your story in a thread that is already 300+ post deep, when you can start a new one and be the center of attention?:rolleyes:

BTW, I just noticed an ugly typo in the post you quoted.:n00b:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Why do a search and then post your story in a thread that is already 300+ post deep, when you can start a new one and be the center of attention?:rolleyes:

BTW, I just noticed an ugly typo in the post you quoted.:n00b:

Fixed it and, I read some of the links and researched that story a little bit. It actually seems pretty sad. I just find it hard to speculate.

I would like to believe that a marine that just got back from serving the country would have nothing to do with the drug trade and would never grab for his AR if he knew that the people coming into his home were the police.

I would also like to believe that the police would never enter a home of a marine without clearly announcing their office.

I would LOVE to hear if they were at the right address and what (if any) evidence was found in the home.

But, there is no way for me to know any of those things. There is no way for any of us to know any of those things without actually being there. It is a sad and tragic story but, I can't help but feel that some post things like that just to stir the pot and be the center of attention. :twocents:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Benny wants something full auto, but Benny can't afford.:(

I would do almost anything for something full auto. I have really been wanting one of those full auto trigger packs for the 10/22s. But, even if I had that money, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of other things I should prolly spend it on first...

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I would do almost anything for something full auto. I have really been wanting one of those full auto trigger packs for the 10/22s. But, even if I had that money, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of other things I should prolly spend it on first...

Have you looked into this? I know it seems cheesy but you can at play with full auto for $300.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0BgLk1i9yY[/ame]

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I've looked into a few different bump fire options but, I'm POOR! I would love something in 22lr that is full auto and it just don't pack enough recoil to use with anything like that. There is also the fact that I'm a lefty and most things like that are made almost exclusively for righties...

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I've looked into a few different bump fire options but, I'm POOR! I would love something in 22lr that is full auto and it just don't pack enough recoil to use with anything like that. There is also the fact that I'm a lefty and most things like that are made almost exclusively for righties...

That's a bummer man... I've been considering one of these for some time now, not sure if I'm going for it or not.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I've looked into a few different bump fire options but, I'm POOR! I would love something in 22lr that is full auto and it just don't pack enough recoil to use with anything like that. There is also the fact that I'm a lefty and most things like that are made almost exclusively for righties...[/QUOTE]
    Yeah damnit!! :(

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

LOL, yeah it must suck to be a lefty.

But I hear ya...I want something full auto in .22lr as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom