• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

well, about this time yesterday, I got a voicemail from my apartment complex office saying I needed to pay them or they were going to go file the paperwork to take me to court to evict me. Problem is, I'd paid them. They couldn't find the money orders and the people who handle the money were either not there or busy and I was stuck at work. Then had to go to work this morning and wait for them to call and let me know if they'd found them or not. NOTHING till I got off work this afternoon and called them. Yep, they found them but couldn't be bothered to call me and let me know :xmad:

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    well, about this time yesterday, I got a voicemail from my apartment complex office saying I needed to pay them or they were going to go file the paperwork to take me to court to evict me. Problem is, I'd paid them. They couldn't find the money orders and the people who handle the money were either not there or busy and I was stuck at work. Then had to go to work this morning and wait for them to call and let me know if they'd found them or not. NOTHING till I got off work this afternoon and called them. Yep, they found them but couldn't be bothered to call me and let me know :xmad:

Oh, sounds like they need better office help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom