Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You should find out where to get Ingo bumper stickers

I asked about them(the new vinyl ones) what seems like about 2 weeks ago and Fenway told me to PM him my address and he'd send me some...I don't know if he's just been really busy or if he forgot, but I still don't have them.

I also don't feel like bothering him about them, so only time will tell if they actually arrive.

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    With the help I got from you I can count on nothing getting done

what ever... when Im not working at BK I'm helping with cleaning up around the outside of the house.
    It's not my fault I got off work when you guys just finished working outside lol. Plus, if ya would have listened, you would have known I was getting off at 8 and I could have helped out. :P

Leah Marie

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    K-Town
    I asked about them(the new vinyl ones) what seems like about 2 weeks ago and Fenway told me to PM him my address and he'd send me some...I don't know if he's just been really busy or if he forgot, but I still don't have them.

I also don't feel like bothering him about them, so only time will tell if they actually arrive.

I was told he gets tons of e-mails and it does take him time to get back to everyone.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

One would look sweet in the back window of my suburban. I don't put stickers on my vehicles (other than small Badlands on my jeep) so that says something. I think...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom