• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I keep a .38 in my console all the time. A little Taurus.
    had a class3 guy pack his samples in his truck one night for a meeting the following morning.. following morning truck broken into and samples gone. He was in a nicer area. Good reason to not leave one here.

Just common sense down here. I leave it unlocked with nothing in it. Then they can look and I don't have to replace a window.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    had a class3 guy pack his samples in his truck one night for a meeting the following morning.. following morning truck broken into and samples gone. He was in a nicer area. Good reason to not leave one here.

Just common sense down here. I leave it unlocked with nothing in it. Then they can look and I don't have to replace a window.

It isn't anything I would kill myself over, so that is why I keep it in there. Lived here 20 years and never had anything stolen here.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    missed it I think
    guy had private table set up. had a M&P fer sale. i asked to see it and he asked if i was 21.. obviously it doesnt end well. asked the man if he had a FFL, he said no. then educated him that i could indeed buy it from him.... blahblah.. he cut me off by saying "is it your gun? is it your gun?" i said no. and he retorted "then you aint seeing it." by now i was seeing red so i called him a prick and walked away. he had this amazed look in his face like he didnt know he just made an ass out of himself. he had 500 on it and i was VERY interested.
    What's to like or not like?
    never shot a small one. have the big ones though..

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    some guys don't know ty and they don't want young kids telling them different.
    just drives me nuts he cant take a single word from a youngn such as myself.. i put hours into learning what is right and what is wrong. he prolly woulda made a sale too.. oh well.. 500 dollar breath of air.. :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    guy had private table set up. had a M&P fer sale. i asked to see it and he asked if i was 21.. obviously it doesnt end well. asked the man if he had a FFL, he said no. then educated him that i could indeed buy it from him.... blahblah.. he cut me off by saying "is it your gun? is it your gun?" i said no. and he retorted "then you aint seeing it." by now i was seeing red so i called him a prick and walked away. he had this amazed look in his face like he didnt know he just made an ass out of himself. he had 500 on it and i was VERY interested.

never shot a small one. have the big ones though..

I think most gun owners have a condition where they think they know everything. Which is annoying to those of us that actually do :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom