• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Just my opinion. Don't feel like arguing about it, but it seems the "deals" on guns at the gunshows now days are anything but. It seems more dealers (not all) actually mark UP for a show.
    pretty positive Bob isn't one of them. He makes his money in quantity sales so he has no reason to mark up.
    besides that it does take time to change pricing from show to shop, time that really doesn't pay off if no one is buying because your prices are higher.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Just my opinion. Don't feel like arguing about it, but it seems the "deals" on guns at the gunshows now days are anything but. It seems more dealers (not all) actually mark UP for a show.
    I know bob's prices are the same at the show and the store. anyone else I can't speak for.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I can't go to the 1500, I have to take my 14 yr old daughter and some of her friends to a "Boy Band" concert. It's all they have been talking about for months.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't have teen girls and beiber is still in the news... how am I supposed to know? :dunno:

Well, like anything else, by the time someone makes the news, the kids have moved on to someone else. Last year was beiber, this year One Direction, next year, who knows????/

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :scratch:

Thought you were a glock guy
    I like glocks. I like M&P's. Anyone can like what they want. like you it is the "glock is the only gun all else is :poop:" that I can't stand. But I can't stand them with regards to any product. if it works use it. you like M&P that's great.

I am planning to buy a shield 9mm today.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    At least my youngest is 14. Soon I will be done with this teenybopper stuff. Won't have to keep up with that stuff till grandkids come along.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom