• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Well maybe it is going to be a good day? Supervisor came in and asked what i was doing ,told him and he said :eek: What ,Thats not your job! The operators should be doing that ,which i agree,,he then said stop and he'd take care of it ,and make sure the operators know and learn that ,,thats their job . :D

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My mechanics love me cause this operator rarely needs help :)
    That the way it should be ,the operator should care enough to take care of their machine.
    What i was doing has always been a operators function,but i dont think the new plant manager knew that ,so he asked me to do it ***the floor super is old school and when he seen me this morning doing that job ----well you could see the look in his eyes -like what the ffffff hahahahaha

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    damn operators
    I wouldnt say that ,,but we do have some lazy ones (very lazy) and if they think they can get you to do it -they will ***of course youve met me ,i wouldnt strike you as the type of guy thats a easy push over ?
    LOL plus ive ran these machines for 5 years befor i became head of maintenance ,so i know what the operators job is . but once in a while i'll get a new operator that will call me to his machine and say he needs this or that set up ,,if im in a good mood ,i'll laugh and say well get to it ,if im in a grumpy mood then i preseed to tell them just exactly what they need to learn :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom