• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    One of these days, I'm gonna get a couple 10-22s and build this.

10-22gatling.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Why is it that those who have the biggest problems with professional trainers are those who don't take any training in the first place? Sure some are more controversial than others, and use shock marketing, but people act like they'd never patronize their company because of a YouTube video. As if they were gonna actually take the time and money to train with them in the first place. Everything is so easy when its on the internet. I bet they have an excuse for every trainer and why they "choose" to not train with them. Cracks me up!

For reference: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eager_tactical_response_on_open_carry-12.html

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Why is it that those who have the biggest problems with professional trainers are those who don't take any training in the first place? Sure some are more controversial than others, and use shock marketing, but people act like they'd never patronize their company because of a YouTube video. As if they were gonna actually take the time and money to train with them in the first place. Everything is so easy when its on the internet. I bet they have an excuse for every trainer and why they "choose" to not train with them. Cracks me up!

For reference: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eager_tactical_response_on_open_carry-12.html

:eek:

:nono:

I'm so offended!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I've purposely stayed out of that thread. All of the "they shouldn't give opinions, just teach," comments crack me up. What else is firearm instruction other than forming opinions, backing them with experience, and then telling your students???

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

You find that kind of attitude in anything in life. Some people are close minded.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've purposely stayed out of that thread. All of the "they shouldn't give opinions, just teach," comments crack me up. What else is firearm instruction other than forming opinions, backing them with experience, and then telling your students???
    :yesway:

Thats what a good teacher will do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom