• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    those damned dogs cost me 180 dollars friday morning. vet bills... ugh.
    2 of them are not cheap.. ask my how I know.

like when I took Maggie in thinking she would get antibiotics and instead a damn near $300 surgery... that was not in the budget but I look at them like my kids.. I took the responsibility on and I need to find the money to take care of them. heck they are like my kids.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    2 of them are not cheap.. ask my how I know.

like when I took Maggie in thinking she would get antibiotics and instead a damn near $300 surgery... that was not in the budget but I look at them like my kids.. I took the responsibility on and I need to find the money to take care of them. heck they are like my kids.
    yes indeed. i love em, but after hearing about the "possible small hernia", i looked at mom and was like.... ok..... luckily, doctor said she can take care of it when we get em spayed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yes indeed. i love em, but after hearing about the "possible small hernia", i looked at mom and was like.... ok..... luckily, doctor said she can take care of it when we get em spayed.
    right now mine are sound asleep on the sofa.. stretched and spread over the whole damn thing. maggie with her head on a pillow.. she's a spoiled *****

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    im still trying to make a finger flavored dog treat. my arms are all scratched up, couple bite marks on my hands, looks like i tried to kill myself on my right wrist. ya know.. the normal stuff.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    im still trying to make a finger flavored dog treat. my arms are all scratched up, couple bite marks on my hands, looks like i tried to kill myself on my right wrist. ya know.. the normal stuff.
    max still thinks he needs to bite every time we try to pet him.. he's a spasoid.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    saw a much older gentleman at a truck stop on our way home from camp yesterday.
    He had on a ball cap that said D-Day, Omaha Beach

hubby went up and told him thank you for your sacrifice and service, the gentleman got a bit misty eyed and said thank you.

Not many of those guys left, hubby says they went to hell and back and would have loved to sit and talk with him... we were in a hurry though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom