• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I love that Chinese places never skimp on what you get for your money, but sometimes it is just downright hard to eat without getting it everywhere because they stuff it so full.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I still don't see why people are making such a big deal about it. It is the culture there. How do you think people in India feel about us eating Hamburgers?

I'm not making a big deal out of it. He asked what Dog tasted like and I remembered the Obama story. I'm all for it. I keep asking the wife if were are not suppoed to eat her chihuahua, then why does he look like a sausage???

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm not making a big deal out of it. He asked what Dog tasted like and I remembered the Obama story. I'm all for it. I keep asking the wife if were are not suppoed to eat her chihuahua, then why does he look like a sausage???
    Oh, sorry, I wasn't saying YOU were making a big deal about it. It just seems to be one of the things the whack jobs in the political forum keep ranting about.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Sooooo, your saying I look really old huh????

I'm probably a pretty rare guy. When I remarried, I married someone older than my first wife. :D

I said no such thing...I have no idea how old you are. :D. I'm just saying your wife looks younger than you. :p. You are a nice looking man in my humble opinion.

So is Super, OBV8, DK, JDbunchofnumbers, Westside, HandK, and MM is just adorable, along with Tydeeh.

Hope you guys had a good time down south today!

You mean the Eat and Shoot that was yesterday?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom