OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That would be paper thin

yup...not much room in there. And That was a random guess at the OD. You'll have to wait to hear from DaKruiser fo the Max O.D. It can be smaller, just not bigger. it needs to sit under the bushing and fit inside the paddle.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    A lock washer would compress flat. and you would only need one. But as I posted above I think it would still be too thick.

I guess my point was that the paddles push straight in and I don't know if I have the room to be able to compress it without it sliding out of place.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :eek:

bring both if you can. We'll see which ones fits best. if the thicker ones fit then we'll go with that. maybe they'll last longer
    SHE+SAID+SHE+SAID.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ugh...customer calls my direct line and is then annoyed when he doesn't get service immediately. Dude, we have a support desk for a reason. Call them and open a trouble ticket so a Level 1 engineer can respond to it within 15 minutes. I'm rarely in my office. If you call me directly, it could be hours or days before you get a call back. I don't do Level 1 support calls.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ugh...customer calls my direct line and is then annoyed when he doesn't get service immediately. Dude, we have a support desk for a reason. Call them and open a trouble ticket so a Level 1 engineer can respond to it within 15 minutes. I'm rarely in my office. If you call me directly, it could be hours or days before you get a call back. I don't do Level 1 support calls.

But he has your direct number!!! that means he is special and above Level 1 support calls.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom