Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I found out Sat. after I returned home from Paragon, that my father had taken a very drastic turn for the worse. He has Alz and was doing a good as he could under the circumstances. Sat. morning he couldn't open his eyes and couldn't talk. Doctors say his brain is shutting down, and the vitals will soon follow. I was expecting this at some point in time, but not this soon. He's only been in the NH for 5 weeks. Wife couldn't bring herself to call me Sat, as that's the first break in the action I've had in some time. :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I found out Sat. after I returned home from Paragon, that my father had taken a very drastic turn for the worse. He has Alz and was doing a good as he could under the circumstances. Sat. morning he couldn't open his eyes and couldn't talk. Doctors say his brain is shutting down, and the vitals will soon follow. I was expecting this at some point in time, but not this soon. He's only been in the NH for 5 weeks. Wife couldn't bring herself to call me Sat, as that's the first break in the action I've had in some time. :(

Sorry to hear that Chocktaw, prayers sent!

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County

Prayers sent for your dad and your family.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am so sorry and I wish I could offer more than just prayers. You have them though

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom