Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    it never has before

it's all good, I got a little over an hour there and I was happy with that. I managed to miss all the cameras too :rockwoot:
    if only i were so lucky.. some of those picture make me look kinda like a "fairy boy" if you get my drift.. then again, couple of em had me on the fireing line hunting for .45 gap ammo. Edit: .45 gap brass.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    it never has before

it's all good, I got a little over an hour there and I was happy with that. I managed to miss all the cameras too :rockwoot:

I don't do well in big groups for several reasons. Maybe he doesn't like big crowds either. Or ... Maybe there was someone there he just dislikes...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    if only i were so lucky.. some of those picture make me look kinda like a "fairy boy" if you get my drift.. then again, couple of em had me on the fireing line hunting for .45 gap ammo. Edit: .45 gap brass.

Yaint one a them dainty boys are ya?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't do well in big groups for several reasons. Maybe he doesn't like big crowds either. Or ... Maybe there was someone there he just dislikes...
    the bottom line is, it wasn't in his plans, he didn't think there would be anyone there he knew and he plain didn't want to go. Once he got there and seen people he knew... well I got an hour out of him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom