• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I really didnt care what she said about me and I sure wasnt going to stoop to her level. All it did was make her look bad and those that believed her I couldnt have given a crap about.

LOL, sounds like he is doing some wishfull thinking :D

I want to take him to the range and teach him how to shoot.
    My girlfriend said that he would probably fantasize about me behind right next behind him to show him how to hold the gun. :):
    Not what I had in mind! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Doing well Sylvain, how about you???? Do they run non-stop political TV ads there during election season?? I'm getting sick of ours already.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Doing well Sylvain, how about you???? Do they run non-stop political TV ads there during election season?? I'm getting sick of ours already.

Not non stop but the closer to an election the worse it gets. Especially when the run the updated results duirng your favorite show.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Not non stop but the closer to an election the worse it gets. Especially when the run the updated results duirng your favorite show.

I have to spend some time in Wisconsin for work. They have an election there tomorrow and when I was in Milwaukee last week the ads were non-stop. :noway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Doing good. :)
    No they dont, we have some laws against that here.
    Each candidate must have the same time of TV and press exposure and whenever they show a political ad from one candidate it has to be followed by one of same lenght from the other candidate.
    Also 48 hours before the election the candidates are not allowed to speak to the media anymore and cant show ads on TV.
    It's very different.

Hi Sam!

I say go for it, Sylvain......I mean taking him to the range. :D

I will, he's a great guy and I plan on making him aware of his rights and he may even buy a gun later. :yesway:
    I cant believe how many American friends I know that never shot a gun or even know about gun laws.
    I do my best to educate them. :patriot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Doing good. :)
    No they dont, we have some laws against that here.
    Each candidate must have the same time of TV and press exposure and whenever they show a political ad from one candidate it has to be followed by one of same lenght from the other candidate.
    Also 48 hours before the election the candidates are not allowed to speak to the media anymore and cant show ads on TV.
    It's very different.

I will, he's a great guy and I plan on making him aware of his rights and he may even buy a gun later. :yesway:
    I cant believe how many American friends I know that never shot a gun or even know about gun laws.
    I do my best to educate them. :patriot:

How about car insurance adds!! they drive me nuts here! :n00b: Of course you could get there on empty! it's not a long trip to crazy for me! :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How about car insurance adds!! they drive me nuts here! :n00b: Of course you could get there on empty! it's not a long trip to crazy for me! :D

Just dont watch them. :dunno:
    It's better in France we have adds with naked women for shower gels or whatever between car insurance adds. :):
    It's like they put boobs in every add possible. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom