Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I agree

I wish hubby could see it but he refuses to see I sit alone and even when I try to talk, no one responds... well he won't see it because they don't do it in front of him. I quit saying anything and just take a book. Now I am the rude one. :rolleyes:

hmmm what else is there to do in Culver?

my r isn't working right
    I have to pound on it to make it work

Fish and go to church. :D

After a while I would have to say something or I'd just quit going to see them. Anymore I refuse to visit people that act like that.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Fish and go to church. :D

After a while I would have to say something or I'd just quit going to see them. Anymore I refuse to visit people that act like that.

I go less and less but then that puts a strain between us. He knows his stepMom is rude when we are there, he doesn't like her either. He just doesn't believe the extend of it. Him and his Dad go out and leave us women folk to talk though. I just pretend I am sick. which I hate because then I have to stay in jammies all day :laugh:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I go less and less but then that puts a strain between us. He knows his stepMom is rude when we are there, he doesn't like her either. He just doesn't believe the extend of it. Him and his Dad go out and leave us women folk to talk though. I just pretend I am sick. which I hate because then I have to stay in jammies all day :laugh:

You could bring your guns and start cleaning them. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    sometimes.. I start gently, then get rough.. the hubby I have to be careful of what I do. If I get to close he comes up swinging. Iraq war vet. I know and I stay way back

My dad used to give us 2 chances to get out of bed. After that he would get grandpa to wake us up. That wasnt fun. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom