• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh yeah well pm me with that info.. I would call her! Out of the blue and completely random too.

Let's just say she is an "adult film actress". She was also known to be a companion to Charlie Sheen. Her name is Bree Olson if you dare to google it. Just don't blame me for what shows up on your computer!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Damn, I am still planning on going to the E&S Saturday, but won't be shooting much. Got hit with an unexpected $300 bill today during an already super-tight month. Why is it that when ever you get $100 ahead, here comes a $300 bill???:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Damn, I am still planning on going to the E&S Saturday, but won't be shooting much. Got hit with an unexpected $300 bill today during an already super-tight month. Why is it that when ever you get $100 ahead, here comes a $300 bill???:noway::noway::noway::noway::noway:

:noway: :(

Im sure you will still be able to shoot many guns even if you dont have much ammo and you will still have a good time being around people. :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :noway: :(

Im sure you will still be able to shoot many guns even if you dont have much ammo and you will still have a good time being around people. :)

Oh yeah, I have some ammo at home, I'll have to dip into my stash. Just ticked at unexpected bills. Looking forward to Saturday for meeting everyone, not just the shooting.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh yeah, I have some ammo at home, I'll have to dip into my stash. Just ticked at unexpected bills. Looking forward to Saturday for meeting everyone, not just the shooting.

Well not everyone. :(
    I cant wait to come to one, I still need to get some gear and ammo to be ready though.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    yeah those unexpected bills suck.. I know all about that! had an extra 330 i had to pay the dentist, because some crown wasn't going to work... blah blah blah i have to pay it tomorrow. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom