Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    He steped out for a smoke Gary, but i'll go ahead and answer for him haha. Ya ,he's coming down friday night and camping at the PCC. :)

Cool! I may drive down at night and just sleep in the truck :D

Map quest says 230 miles and 4 1/2 to 5 hours to get there! :dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So what stops them from telling you its stolen when it might not be?

OK they are all out to get you!! they want your gun at any risk to them!! like loss of a career, pay, cost of an attorney, time in jail, and becoming a felon who cant own guns!! So your rite you better just keep it and then get caught with a stolen gun or one that was used in a homicide, and the you get all of the above good stuff to happen to you rather than the LEO that wants your gun!! :rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Well i have a gold badge now! Yippie, But seriously what prevents them from telling you its stolen when its not.. And they just got your new or used shiny gun?

Here you can take my car!!

tinfoilcar.jpg

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Just wondering... Is all... Cops really aren't my friend. But ehh screw it, I might as well as have the numbers ran. The person i bought it for was a real stand up guy so i really have no real worries. I just don't want my mouse gun to cause me head aches later, if and more than likely when it gets run say at a traffic stop...

OK they are all out to get you!! they want your gun at any risk to them!! like loss of a career, pay, cost of an attorney, time in jail, and becoming a felon who cant own guns!! So your rite you better just keep it and then get caught with a stolen gun or one that was used in a homicide, and the you get all of the above good stuff to happen to you rather than the LEO that wants your gun!! :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom