• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just wish they knew. They're saying some bad infection, combined with an ovarian cyst.
    I was rushed in an ambulance for an ovarian cyst once.. those things hurt like hell. Also went under the knife once thinking it was an ectopic pregnancy and it was an ovarian cyst. I've had them a number of times, only surgery was the last.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My brother did too. After they cut him open they discovered his appendix was on the other side. :n00b:

I was 14. Dr sends me home telling me to come back the next day if not better. (it was about noon) By 5:00 the appendix burst, I'm under the knife with a drunk Doc Chambers by 6:30.

I got a massive infection, the area of the surgery swelled up like there was a football under the skin and since they used waterproof thread instead of the soluble stuff, to this day I will still get little pimples there with tiny bits of thread coming out.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was 14. Dr sends me home telling me to come back the next day if not better. (it was about noon) By 5:00 the appendix burst, I'm under the knife with a drunk Doc Chambers by 6:30.

I got a massive infection, the area of the surgery swelled up like there was a football under the skin and since they used waterproof thread instead of the soluble stuff, to this day I will still get little pimples there with tiny bits of thread coming out.

Damn, ouch, damn.

My bros lower innards are kind of mixed up. what should be here is over there...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I just wish they knew. They're saying some bad infection, combined with an ovarian cyst.

Abdominal pain is notoriously difficult to diagnose. Just don't ignore it. Keep after it until it gets a positive diagnosis and proper treatment. It took doctors a few years and two surgeries to get my abdominal problems figured out and women are a LOT more complicated!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Abdominal pain is notoriously difficult to diagnose. Just don't ignore it. Keep after it until it gets a positive diagnosis and proper treatment. It took doctors a few years and two surgeries to get my abdominal problems figured out and women are a LOT more complicated!
    that's no ****

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom