Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I was busy all day Tuesday with Chicago and then yesterday with trying to catch up from all the stuff I couldn't do on Tuesday. Today, I learned a new technique for routing traffic over a virtual network. It's fantastic. I look back at when I first learned virtualization and how ham-handedly I set things up. It worked, but it wasn't optimal. Now, I'm like the pro tennis player who's tweaking individual strings on his racquet. I've got my game down and now I'm delivering the serve to precise points on the court and with a predetermined amount of english on the ball.

:yesway:

Always good to put english on the ball. When you put French on it, it just gives up halfway :eek:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was busy all day Tuesday with Chicago and then yesterday with trying to catch up from all the stuff I couldn't do on Tuesday. Today, I learned a new technique for routing traffic over a virtual network. It's fantastic. I look back at when I first learned virtualization and how ham-handedly I set things up. It worked, but it wasn't optimal. Now, I'm like the pro tennis player who's tweaking individual strings on his racquet. I've got my game down and now I'm delivering the serve to precise points on the court and with a predetermined amount of english on the ball.

Cool! Glad to hear that you made it back in one peice!! and that your ontop of your game!! :rockwoot::D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good thanks for askin!:)

ok..so not to say I am not sincere when I ask, because I am.. but I ask waitresses too when they come to the table and say "Hi how are you guys, I'm so&so and I will be your server". I always call them by name and ask how they are.. some say thank you because a lot of people just go straight to " I want .... "
    Am I the only one who does this? :dunno:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    so in a nutshell, they are the same. Social networking tools.
    And what do you call INGO? Of course you need to be careful. However, saying that they're the same because they're "both social networking tools" is like saying that a H&K USP is the same as a Hi-Point 9mm because they're both guns. One is better, more secure and much safer.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    ok..so not to say I am not sincere when I ask, because I am.. but I ask waitresses too when they come to the table and say "Hi how are you guys, I'm so&so and I will be your server". I always call them by name and ask how they are.. some say thank you because a lot of people just go straight to " I want .... "

I'm sure your in a small group that does, but it is very nice of you to do so. I bet you get great service most of the time too!:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Twitter is an online social networking service

Facebook is a social networking service

both from wikipedia

yes I understand FaceBook sells stuff, twitter doesn't. One is text based messages, one is not. Both are social networking tools though and like all online chatter, you need to be careful of what you put out there.

so in a nutshell, they are the same. Social networking tools.

And what do you call INGO? Of course you need to be careful. However, saying that they're the same because they're "both social networking tools" is like saying that a H&K USP is the same as a Hi-Point 9mm because they're both guns. One is better, more secure and much safer.

I believe INGO would fall into the red I highlighted in my original post.
    I don't care how secure they say they are... you still HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT OUT THERE. That is all I am saying.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

I always ask too, even at the drive thru sometimes :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I believe INGO would fall into the red I highlighted in my original post.
    I don't care how secure they say they are... you still HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT OUT THERE. That is all I am saying.
    Well yeah, of course you have to watch what you put out there.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Security on the internet is an illusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom