Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    good greg.. how are you?

I turned the a/c up here.. it was getting chilly
    I'm good.

I wonder if it's a regional thing to say "Turned the AC up," as in, do some people say they turned it down and mean the same thing? When I want it cooler, I turn it down. To someone else that might mean you are letting it warm up because you're cutting power to the A/C. Idk, just something I randomly thought about.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm good.

I wonder if it's a regional thing to say "Turned the AC up," as in, do some people say they turned it down and mean the same thing? When I want it cooler, I turn it down. To someone else that might mean you are letting it warm up because you're cutting power to the A/C. Idk, just something I randomly thought about.

I know what you mean

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I need to get the boy up early today.. lost track of time and he didn't have time for a shower before bed.. He needs it too, been out running, riding bike and just being a boy

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm good.

Like when the doctor tells you your STD test was positive... that means good right? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom