• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Isn't it hard to watch your children go through stuff like this?

It's going to be very hard for my daughter when she starts having children. Her MIL is a very opinionated woman, and very much an authoritarian. She really is a very nice lady just a strong personality. She's in her 70's and has three grandchildren out in Arizonia she doesn't get to see often and has sparce communication with. So these Grandbabies will be just a few minutes away with full access. :n00b:

you gals are not making me want to have kids. My MIL is what you are describing.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If you choose to be happy you will be rite! If you choose to be rite! you will never be happy! I even reminded him of that a couple of times! he just don't get it!! :dunno: :D

Same goes for career choice. Like what you do and you never "work" a day in your life. You may not be the richest guy in the town but you will probably be the happiest.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I actually had to work! I had some evidence that needed tampered wit.....I....Meen dealt with!! :D and had some family stuff to take care of!! One of our granddaughters is getting rid of 150 lb's of worthless crap! (her husband) and she moved in here with me, and we had to help her get some wheels! he liked to keep her immobile!! and we took her to an attorney to get the ball rolling, But all is right in the world now!! :D

Is this one of the twin Granddaughters? I bet it broke your heart to have her move in with you. :stickpoke: I know you would rather the circumstances be different, but you are going to love having her around.

I'm always sad to hear the dissolving of a marriage, but I'm glad it wasn't your FIL that has kept you away a couple days. I wondered if something had happened to him.

you gals are not making me want to have kids. My MIL is what you are describing.

Yes, but see it's your Mom that you will have to worry about. Your MIL interacts differently with your wife than she would with a DIL.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yes, but see it's your Mom that you will have to worry about. Your MIL interacts differently with your wife than she would with a DIL.
    I avoid her like the plague (long story). So that won't be a problem.;)

Well, gotta run dinner to the hubby. I almost forgot I didn't pack it this morning. :n00b: I would have been in so much hot water. :runaway:
    You are so good to the men in your life.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I love that

They are words to live by! It doesn't matter who caught the fish!! It just matters that they they were there fishing together! (actual argument they had) and the answer I told him! then she said something about the fish to her grandma and he jumped in arguing that it was him that did that not her!! :n00b:.

MY wife wins all arguments!! they don't matter to me!! What does matter is that I am here on this earth and have shared 36 years of my life with her!! We only get one chance at life! what we choose to make of it is the important thing!! that is what so many just don't get! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey HP how do you like the M&P ? I saw the movie DK posted last night! I can help you some with it! I noticed some of your shots were going low! That is typical for Glock users when the shoot a different gun!

Glocks are sited pumpkin on the post meaning top of site is at bottom of round bulls eye! S&W M&P is sited point of aim! meaning cut the round center in half with the front site!

This is what the M&P site should look like!

correcttargetpistolsighym7.jpg

Sorry don't meen to be pushy! just tell me to go pound sand!!

But I can't help it! It's what I do!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom