• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So what was your training thing you talked about Rayne? :)

Was it to learn how to react to sexual harassment at work?
    Or did you learn how to sexually harass male coworkers? :D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So what was your training thing you talked about Rayne? :)

Was it to learn how to react to sexual harassment at work?
    Or did you learn how to sexually harass male coworkers? :D

Ever year we have to take a sexual harassment prevention training. What I find humorous is that the training talks about co-worker to co-worker harassment and boss to employee harassment, but never employee to boss harassment. I got a kick out of it last year after I took the training I turned my chair around and told my boss I guess it was ok for me to harass him since it didn't talk about it in the training.

It basicaly goes over what is sexual harassment, how to prevent it and whom to contact if you witness it or are the victim of it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Ever year we have to take a sexual harassment prevention training. What I find humorous is that the training talks about co-worker to co-worker harassment and boss to employee harassment, but never employee to boss harassment. I got a kick out of it last year after I took the training I turned my chair around and told my boss I guess it was ok for me to harass him since it didn't talk about it in the training.

It basicaly goes over what is sexual harassment, how to prevent it and whom to contact if you witness it or are the victim of it.

Do they talk about women harassing men as well?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yes they do, but the scenerio is still a female boss and a male employee. :dunno:

I guess employees harassing employers is pretty rare, and if you are the boss getting harassed it's easier to deal with it.
    You dont have the fear of being fired and such like the employee being harassed by his/her boss has.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I guess employees harassing employers is pretty rare, and if you are the boss getting harassed it's easier to deal with it.
    You dont have the fear of being fired and such like the employee being harassed by his/her boss has.

True, well I'm heading to bed. Hope you can get some sleep tonight Sylvain. See ya tomorrow.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    some guy was trying to debate why a shotgun is best for home defense... i told him when he can empty a shotgun as fast as a full size handgun, and stay on target, then its ok.. i didnt even start on going around corners with one..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom