thumbup.jpg

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am laughing my ass off right now!!

LE Firearms, the shop next to us and our landlord, left some uppers with us at the show Saturday. I sold some but had some to return, plus his money. I didn't make it today so he called and asked if he could swing by the house and pick it up. I said sure thing, come out back. He didn't. Just as I walked out the new neighbors were coming around the corner. Here's how it went

Me: Great now all the neighbors are going to think I am in trouble

pull money out of my pocket

Me: Now they are going to think I am bribing an officer to stay out of trouble

Hand him the money, he laughs and we walk out back.

Get back out front and the neighbors have walked on home and are watching my house. We stood out front and they watched with mouths on the ground the whole time. I guess I don't have to worry about them anymore!! :rofl:

eta he was driving his IMPD car but wasn't in uniform

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am laughing my ass off right now!!

LE Firearms, the shop next to us and our landlord, left some uppers with us at the show Saturday. I sold some but had some to return, plus his money. I didn't make it today so he called and asked if he could swing by the house and pick it up. I said sure thing, come out back. He didn't. Just as I walked out the new neighbors were coming around the corner. Here's how it went

Me: Great now all the neighbors are going to think I am in trouble

pull money out of my pocket

Me: Now they are going to think I am bribing an officer to stay out of trouble

Hand him the money, he laughs and we walk out back.

Get back out front and the neighbors have walked on home and are watching my house. We stood out front and they watched with mouths on the ground the whole time. I guess I don't have to worry about them anymore!! :rofl:

eta he was driving his IMPD car but wasn't in uniform

That is funny!

When my land lords son first became a state trooper he lived at home. He'd always park the squad in the front driveway. A lot of people from work would drive by the house and ask whats with the cop car thats always there. I told one nosy lady that they'd never find the body, not where I hid it and walked away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom