• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Oh yeah, I want an Surefire LX2 Lumamax, too. I hang out with Evan for a few hours and he's already making me spend money. Damn it.........

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I really hate insomnia

demotivational-posters-demotivating-posters-insomnia-internet-funny-poster.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I was thinking of getting one at the last gun show, but I figured the Laser Strike would be a better all around fixed blade.:D

Yeah. I have the 4-s, and it is GREAT. I wasnt a huge fan of the LS, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. I LOVE the 4. I'm wanting a dedicated chopper. I have a thread in the cutting edge forum going.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    The reactions I got to my 9mm pistol today were pretty funny. Some people thought I was nucking futs for putting that much money into it and some thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread.:):

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The reactions I got to my 9mm pistol today were pretty funny. Some people thought I was nucking futs for putting that much money into it and some thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread.:):

I guess the only question I have about it why did you put a fake can on it instead of just getting a bit longer barrel? Are you planning on getting a dedicated can?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom