• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't know how long I was reading about gun laws, different type guns, ect on this site before I even became a member. After I felt I knew the laws well enough then I bought a handgun and started the LTCH process

Maybe the guy didn't think that carrying a weapon was that big of responsibility and carried for the "cool factor".

Yeah a gun is not really the kind of thing that you buy and then just learn as you go.
    Especially carrying.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Yeah he said he will go back to that store and carry again because they cant stop him since they dont have a sign on the door. :n00b:

I wonder what he thinks he knows about use of force and other laws.
    Then he went about saying how he's a good christian and not a criminal so they cant just ask him to leave from carrying.

I already thought he was crazy before he showed up under two other accounts.

Oh boy.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I did my best to inform him on the law, told him about criminal trespass, store policy and everything.
    But he got offended by us telling him that what he thought was the law was wrong.
    He pretty much thought that all he needed was the 2A and he could carry anywhere he wished.

Then after a few pages it went all crazy INGO style. :D

I really wish a mod was around so he could have told us, using the IP address of the OP and the 2 "other" guys, if they were the same guy.
    But it was probably the case, we were 3 or 4 members and we all thought that it was the same guy behind all accounts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom