Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, I'm paying for my daughter one more year. She will finish school next year at AU and after that I'm signing the car over to her and she is on her own.

I had hoped to use that same car for my 14 year old in a couple of years, but it's just getting too old and has some problems.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    as soon as I was old enough to drive I was old enough to buy a car, old enough to pay for my insurance if I wanted to drive. Yes I was 16. I hated my Dad for that then but I appreciate it now.

Morning all

When we were old enough to get a job, whether it was mowing lawns, babysitting, helping grandpa paint houses we would by our own stuff. If it was something expensive like a bicycle the folks would pay half. When it came to cars you were on your own. If you left anything laying in the yard it became grandpas property until you went to him and asked for it back. The second time it happened you had to earn it back and the third time you never saw it again. This went for the neighborhood kids too. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How's Kynli and mom doing? (did I spell that right?)
    you did and they are good.

She called again last night, I am her sounding board when she is having issues. I sure hope they get this house taken care of soon so they can get out of the mother in laws. The mother in law is a witch who does no wrong and is overbearing when she wants you to do something, whether you agree or not. :dunno:

My daughter has my stubbornness, you've seen that db in my family... so this is not working well for her.

they are stripping the lead paint off the window seals today and then hopefully papers can be signed this week then move in. That poor girl needs some alone time.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    you did and they are good.

She called again last night, I am her sounding board when she is having issues. I sure hope they get this house taken care of soon so they can get out of the mother in laws. The mother in law is a witch who does no wrong and is overbearing when she wants you to do something, whether you agree or not. :dunno:

My daughter has my stubbornness, you've seen that db in my family... so this is not working well for her.

they are stripping the lead paint off the window seals today and then hopefully papers can be signed this week then move in. That poor girl needs some alone time.

I"m baaaaack! or rather my internet is.

LOL I know what you are talking about. Stubborn is the Eby's middle name. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    just went outside a bit ago, it's chilly and raining.

The boy just woke up and told me that Daddy is giving him $30 to help at the gun show today. So he is all ready to go... told him we'd go around noon or a little before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom