Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    But I have come to realize over the years that my wife hates to see me sleep!! and I have gotten in some of the worst trouble when I sleep! She will wake me up yelling at me that something or someone did something they shouldn't have, And I need to be up a deal with it!!:laugh::D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    no I remember working off shifts. If I got off at 11pm... no way I could sleep before 2 am

off at 7am... 9am before I could go to sleep

Gotta love it

Hi everyone that said hi

and yes, still no baby

Well dang it!! don't she know that you want to be a grandma NOW!!!! :D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    But I have come to realize over the years that my wife hates to see me sleep!! and I have gotten in some of the worst trouble when I sleep! She will wake me up yelling at me that something or someone did something they shouldn't have, And I need to be up a deal with it!!:laugh::D
    :lmfao: sleep --you dont need no stinking sleep --i'm up soooooooooooooooooo you need to be up !

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Thats great :n00b:
    mhm. bunch of degenerates live next to me on the left, i was deer hunting once, they walked right past me as i had my back to the tree just sitting down. they got in their little pop-up blind, and started smoking a cigarette. i was MAD, yelled multiple obscenities, and walked outta the woods. buncha derp derps.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    mhm. bunch of degenerates live next to me on the left, i was deer hunting once, they walked right past me as i had my back to the tree just sitting down. they got in their little pop-up blind, and started smoking a cigarette. i was MAD, yelled multiple obscenities, and walked outta the woods. buncha derp derps.

You shoulda taken a dump in there blind!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my daughters boss finally talked her into taking off work when she finishes her shift Sunday. She can be on call but he won't schedule her.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    the folks that live just down the way. dont get me started. their kid has some sort of sick enjoyment about riding a 4-wheeler up and down the private drive we all live on at least 20 times before stopping to talk to somone, then just right back at it. its a paved road.. what is enjoyable about riding a 4-wheeler on a PAVED road? grrrr

mind you its not some 50 cc wheeler.. its a honda 450 ex.. ughh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom