Former Tree Sniper

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    If anything it's a little bigger than I thought but that's not the main thing. It's the handle. It just feels like cheap plastic.

So are the Delicas. To get the stronger thicker handles you'd have to spend a bit more and get the knives with the higher end steel.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If anything it's a little bigger than I thought but that's not the main thing. It's the handle. It just feels like cheap plastic.

You should get a G10 version. :yesway:

You shouldn't have any problem with the handle though, even if it feels cheap.
    It's very tought stuff, just like Glock plastic guns. :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I guess I thought it would feel like the kershaw's. But. It really doesn't feel bad against my skin, so it will probably work just fine. Guess I rushed to judge it. I'll still take one of those delica's off your hands. :stickpoke:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I guess I thought it would feel like the kershaw's. But. It really doesn't feel bad against my skin, so it will probably work just fine. Guess I rushed to judge it. I'll still take one of those delica's off your hands. :stickpoke:

They're both in need of a good sharpening and one needs a belt clip. It didn't sound like Spyderco would replace it for free so I have to figure out what it'll cost. But I think I'm keeping them for some Vehicles, so I'll always have one. But if I decide to get rid of one, You'll be the first to know!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I dont know anyone who tried a Spyderco for a few days and didn't love it.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    They're both in need of a good sharpening and one needs a belt clip. It didn't sound like Spyderco would replace it for free so I have to figure out what it'll cost. But I think I'm keeping them for some Vehicles, so I'll always have one. But if I decide to get rid of one, You'll be the first to know!

:thumbsup: I'm no Tyler34, but I've been known to sharpen a knife good enough to shave with. :D.

Disclaimer: do not let Rayne have either of the Delica's because she will keep one as payment for knife sharpening.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.

I'm not a fan of the frn handles either, they do feel cheap. I guess they hold up well though!:dunno:

one needs a belt clip. It didn't sound like Spyderco would replace it for free so I have to figure out what it'll cost.

They wouldn't send you another free? That surprises me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom