Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They are so worrisome at that age... are they gaining, are they losing, why did his chin quiver, why doesn't he react to noise, why isn't his eyes following yet... blah blah blah. It is one thing after another. It is easy to worry yourself to death.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hate this phone and I had sprint cell service in Rochester.

I felt bad last night. I've been staying with my youngest daughter right by the hospital and she young and single. She had plans last night and wanted to cancel them because I was here. She went but got in very late. Left me a note in the bathroom and slept on the living room floor rather than waking me up when when finally rolled in. I'm sure it was 2 or 3 am when that happened. I should have gone to my dad's

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I hate this phone and I had sprint cell service in Rochester.

I felt bad last night. I've been staying with my youngest daughter right by the hospital and she young and single. She had plans last night and wanted to cancel them because I was here. She went but got in very late. Left me a note in the bathroom and slept on the living room floor rather than waking me up when when finally rolled in. I'm sure it was 2 or 3 am when that happened. I should have gone to my dad's

:D someone is grumpy this morning... sometimes every thing the kids do is aggravating :yesway:

Sarah said yesterday that the grandson cried all day. Nothing she did would make him stop. She seemed exasperated.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm good. Sitting in the middle of my daughters bed waving the phone searching for service lol
    Mommy and baby have to stay one more day. They are both good though!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm good. Sitting in the middle of my daughters bed waving the phone searching for service lol
    Mommy and baby have to stay one more day. They are both good though!

Good to hear! Except the phone part. In general the cell reception around these parts sucks unless you have Verizon.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How long were you going to stay with them?

I'm going to talk with her and my hubby and see how they feel. I'm out if clean clothes today so I'd have to do laundry or buy more if I stay.

If I am outside it isn't bad reception. I don't think Sara's neighbors want to see me before I shower and dress though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom