Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Oh and update on my dog. She managed to get out of the old wash house where we've had her sleeping lately. She crawled out of the front door, around the side to an area between it and another outbuilding so she could use the bathroom!:rockwoot:

We then carried her out into the yard and put her in the grass where she could get some sun. She's been sitting up all the way on her front legs. And almost to the point where her rear legs are strong enough to stand up on again. I'd say its only a matter of days! :D:rockwoot:

YAY!! Glad to hear she's gett'n better.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Get Home Bag. A bag with emergency gear and extra ammo I keep in my vehicle so if SHTF I have gear to help make it home.

oh...I thought it meant Gay Homo Bag..but I didnt want to offend if that wasnt it.
    I dont have a GHB in my truck thingy...I do have a set of jumper cables,a couple lights,a shotgun and 2 boxes of shells...I reckon I'm gtg.:dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I have not lost anymore weight, but according to this machine I have taken my BMI from 42 down to 34. Soon I will no longer be considered Obese, and i'll just fall into the overweight category. To celebrate, I bought a Ruger GP100 off a fellow INGO member, the exact one I have been wanting for 8 years.

And for Hotfarmboy there will be pics of the ladies shooting it soon, I hope.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I have not lost anymore weight, but according to this machine I have taken my BMI from 42 down to 34. Soon I will no longer be considered Obese, and i'll just fall into the overweight category. To celebrate, I bought a Ruger GP100 off a fellow INGO member, the exact one I have been wanting for 8 years.

And for Hotfarmboy there will be pics of the ladies shooting it soon, I hope.

Thats Racest!! implying that men can't shoot a gp100 or that HFB1 can't get a girl to shoot his guns!! :D

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    There are community garage sales in South Harbour and also Morse Point Subdivisions this weekend. That's what you should do.

I might check it out. I’ve never been a fan of garage sales, I always feel like I’m rooting through peoples trash... and when my mom used to have them, I always felt like people were judging us by the stuff we had for sale. :dunno:

I’ll bet I could get some interesting photos of people though. :scratch:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom