• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Actually there are a few that do say that on a regular basis and they aren't "shooter" yet.

that's....silly...yeah, THAT should be safe, to lump ALL of any profession/group together

C'mon now not all shooters are bad. ;)

I'd never say that just because they're an INGO shooter that they're bad :D

Not at all...........there are a few that are now listed as "shooter" that I wouldn't mind being allowed to come back, at least one of them would probably surprise some folks too coming from me.......but it is what it is.

:popcorn:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    that's....silly...yeah, THAT should be safe, to lump ALL of any profession/group together

I'd never say that just because they're an INGO shooter that they're bad :D

:popcorn:

How much popcorn do you feel like eating??? You want me to spill the name don't ya.............:D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I got into it with him a decent amount but, he actually new how to "disagree" and make points instead of just slinging insults. I have to agree with you there...

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Meh..........no biggie to me. While Joe and I disagreed on a lot of stuff and actually had some knock down drag outs for awhile, he at least had reasons for what he said. It wasn't just because someone wore a badge that he disliked them but because of the actions they took and no matter if I agreed with him on his line of thinking or not.....I can't fault that logic. In the end we agreed to disagree more often than not.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think it'd be interesting but I wouldn't ask ya to do something you don't want to :D

My, my, let me count the ways I could interpret THIS!
    th_flamethrower.gif

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Meh..........no biggie to me. While Joe and I disagreed on a lot of stuff and actually had some knock down drag outs for awhile, he at least had reasons for what he said. It wasn't just because someone wore a badge that he disliked them but because of the actions they took and no matter if I agreed with him on his line of thinking or not.....I can't fault that logic. In the end we agreed to disagree more often than not.

and that's how it should be. I don't dislike ANYONE based on their job/race/gender/etc etc. It's a case by case basis. If we don't agree, I try to not interact with them. Not degrade them and act rude to them :noway: The only person that can drag an actual insult out of me is my ex husband :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Man, I SOOOOOO wanted to play hooky from work today. I always have a hard time getting started in the morning, but this morning was extra tough for some reason.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Man, I SOOOOOO wanted to play hooky from work today. I always have a hard time getting started in the morning, but this morning was extra tough for some reason.

I had today off :D I went out to get some quick groceries in the morning and took my son to Game Stop to handle his business in the evening, otherwise, I was home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom