Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    ya i just showed my girls, thought they were gonna ralph

That might be a good pic to show to your surgeon. I'll bet its not often they get to see the moment of the injury they are working on.

Oh, and about that. Just how did you explain to the ER staff how this happened?

"Well, ya see Doc, there were were all these rednecks in the woods with big knives. We were chopping up 2x4's and stuff. Then there was this apple..."

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

"Well, ya see Doc, there were were all these rednecks in the woods with big knives. We were chopping up 2x4's and stuff. Then there was this apple..."

I've been trying to explain to my boss, my friends, my brother, what a Chop In was and this is WAY better then what I came up with

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    That might be a good pic to show to your surgeon. I'll bet its not often they get to see the moment of the injury they are working on.

that is very similar to the description that i gave them........but i also told them i finished the course!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Did you see Cru's pic that I was talking about? The timing was amazing.

BTW, how's your finger doing? It hasn't turned green or anything right?

I did see the picture.

My finger actually bled pretty good last night but a new dose of super glue fixed that this morning. You have to love the sting of super glue on a fresh cut:D Also, I cleaned it again when I got home yesterday and used some neosporin. It actually was really clean since it was a clean cut and we covered it quick. This morning I lifted up the front part of the cut and you could see all the fun stuff underneath:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom