Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Just got off the phone with him, he is going to need surgery. Got his middle finger tendion 95%. Off to St. V to have surgery...will post more when I find out more....

Oh man I'm sorry to hear that Beth!! You need to kick his butt when he heals up over this!! Let me know if there is any thing I can do to help, Prayers sent for him and you, and the Dt wisdom to fix him up rite! Gary

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Finally 60 Pounds of unneeded fat have been lost. And I have chicken and ribs on the grill and a real beer in my hand for the first time since I started this diet, a nice Three Floyds Alpha King, filled with about 190 delicious calories, none of that 65 calorie crap tonight. But after losing 60 pounds I think I deserve it. Also time to look at new 5.11 pants, as my old ones don't seem to fit anymore.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Fantastic!!!! How did you do it?

Finally 60 Pounds of unneeded fat have been lost. And I have chicken and ribs on the grill and a real beer in my hand for the first time since I started this diet, a nice Three Floyds Alpha King, filled with about 190 delicious calories, none of that 65 calorie crap tonight. But after losing 60 pounds I think I deserve it. Also time to look at new 5.11 pants, as my old ones don't seem to fit anymore.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

Thats great man! I have a goal of at least 15lbs to lose before my shotgun class in June. I really need to lose about 40lbs but 15 is a goal I can and will reach by then.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    CIMG8588.jpg

Yeah just PM him, he usually get's back fairly quick.

I almost always OC. But my dad hates it and when I go out with him, I conceal for HIS comfort. I don't do it for random sheeple, but he's my dad.

I just ordered one.

He said I should have it by next Friday, which is probably the day my G19 arrives.:yesway:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Wow, 60 lbs is a lot of weight...Very impressive.

Congrats, you definitely deserve the ribs and Three Floyds.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

If you don't mind me asking...what was your start weight? I am 230lbs and really need to get under 200 by the end of summer but I am going with baby steps for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom