• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'm sorry. I call my brother when I have computer problems and let HIM call tech support if need be :D

It's my parents computer, but I got stuck talking to him. My dad is at work and the guy would feel like he's speaking a foreign language to my mom. She knows next to nothing about computers.:n00b:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    It's my parents computer, but I got stuck talking to him. My dad is at work and the guy would feel like he's speaking a foreign language to my mom. She knows next to nothing about computers.:n00b:

That's my mom too. I walked her through setting up a FaceBook page :rolleyes: She's clicking on stuff, no idea what it does or where it goes. I predict several phone calls to my brother to walk them through removing more viruses :popcorn:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    That's my mom too. I walked her through setting up a FaceBook page :rolleyes: She's clicking on stuff, no idea what it does or where it goes. I predict several phone calls to my brother to walk them through removing more viruses :popcorn:

Yeah, my mom has signed up for the "Free $500 Target gift card!" ads. Then she wonders why she gets a ton of spam emails.:facepalm:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Yeah, my mom has signed up for the "Free $500 Target gift card!" ads. Then she wonders why she gets a ton of spam emails.:facepalm:

She signed up cause I told her her sister was on and had sent me a friend request. My family is SO awesome my mom didn't have a phone number for at least 2 of her sisters, including this one. :rolleyes: So I talk her through it so she can send her sister a friend request. Today I give her her sister's email address and she says "Now I'll have to figure out how to send an email"

:popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom