• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    anyone want a new lawn ornament? Indy Animal Care & Control has loose cows lol

217187_164879736902663_134562336601070_375350_6984185_n.jpg

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    My 9yr old is a friggin drama queen! she stepped on a lego the other day..she didnt react until my wife started with the "oh baby..you ok? come to momma" then started in with the crying..and then she limped around for half the day "dad will you get me some water" "no..get it yourself..your a big girl" "but my foot hurts soooo bad...I dont think Ill be able to go to school tomorrow"..blah blah blah...that crap may work on momma but not on me.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I thought those were the new "green" mower/fertilizer units.

Maybe if they were in Carmel :rolleyes:

im a baby all the time :D

:baby: I'll remember that

Id run outside and yell "THEIR COMIN RITE FOR ME!!!" thats alot of steak!

I'll take my medium rare please :D

good thing they are walking in a nice neighborhood. theres some parts of indy that you would just find bones. you know ****s bad when the cows are bugging out

:laugh: cows bugging out. I think I might have to post that comment. It's on FaceBook

My 9yr old is a friggin drama queen! she stepped on a lego the other day..she didnt react until my wife started with the "oh baby..you ok? come to momma" then started in with the crying..and then she limped around for half the day "dad will you get me some water" "no..get it yourself..your a big girl" "but my foot hurts soooo bad...I dont think Ill be able to go to school tomorrow"..blah blah blah...that crap may work on momma but not on me.

My son used to try to pull the drama king stuff. "Can you get me a drink?" Nope, sure can't...get up and get it yourself. He tried to pull the "I can't walk right, my feet hurt" thing the other day. Blamed his shoes. Got him new shoes that fit better so then it was his legs hurt :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom