• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Morning! Has anyone else had a cold/sinus problems/been sick the entire winter?
    I know I have and its getting old, and getting ready to make it worse when I spend the day working on dock doors of a huge warehouse that when open create a a 10mph wind that is 10 degrees cooler than outside temp. Yeah Me....
    Hope everyone else has a good day!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Morning! Has anyone else had a cold/sinus problems/been sick the entire winter?
    I know I have and its getting old, and getting ready to make it worse when I spend the day working on dock doors of a huge warehouse that when open create a a 10mph wind that is 10 degrees cooler than outside temp. Yeah Me....
    Hope everyone else has a good day!

Morning! I haven't had any problems this winter, my son hasn't really had any problems either but my ex has. Something going on with his sinus's that the VA can't quite figure out :dunno:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Morning! I haven't had any problems this winter, my son hasn't really had any problems either but my ex has. Something going on with his sinus's that the VA can't quite figure out :dunno:

Consider yourself lucky cause I have never seen so many people sick this winter, I think everyone I know has been sick, maybe its just down here and thats why we call it the dirty south. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Consider yourself lucky cause I have never seen so many people sick this winter, I think everyone I know has been sick, maybe its just down here and thats why we call it the dirty south. :):

Oh I do, I've seen plenty of sick people too. I think maybe I haven't gotten sick cause the only time I'm really around other people is at work and I use plenty of hand sanitizer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom