Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yes!! Why? :D

You said you were leaving and I wanna try and get the wife to that shoot... I've had her to the range 3 or 4 times and she has the basics but, I still have to remind her constantly very basic things like:

Do not put your finger on the trigger until you have a clear site picture and they are covering what you want to shoot.... It should be the very last thing you do!

Taking your finger off the trigger needs to be the first thing you do when clearing a malfunction or changing a mag (no I don't have her clearing malfunctions, she just turns around and looks to me to clear it. But, I still want her finger off the trigger!)

I just don't think, as her husband, I am the best person to give her instruction. I have access to a phenomenal instructor. However, I train with him and fear that he may be a little to intense for a newer shooter and may turn her off to shooting completely...

Therefore, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to try and make it to your training....

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You said you were leaving and I wanna try and get the wife to that shoot... I've had her to the range 3 or 4 times and she has the basics but, I still have to remind her constantly very basic things like:

Do not put your finger on the trigger until you have a clear site picture and they are covering what you want to shoot.... It should be the very last thing you do!

Taking your finger off the trigger needs to be the first thing you do when clearing a malfunction or changing a mag (no I don't have her clearing malfunctions, she just turns around and looks to me to clear it. But, I still want her finger off the trigger!)

I just don't think, as her husband, I am the best person to give her instruction. I have access to a phenomenal instructor. However, I train with him and fear that he may be a little to intense for a newer shooter and may turn her off to shooting completely...

I have to agree with you on all of what you said.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Is it Friday yet?
    th_sad.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I was joking about leaving !! or making light of those that say they are leaving and never leave. That's why I said I was leaving in 24,992 more posts!! But it would be a good thing if she take the training!! :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I was joking about leaving !! or making light of those that say they are leaving and never leave. That's why I said I was leaving in 24,992 more posts!! But it would be a good thing if she take the training!! :D

I know you were and saw the purple.... Just my way of jokingly tellin ya I planned on trying to make it to ur training...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom