• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    some of us are still trying to recoup from the shoot yesterday, that and I had to go buy the kid a belt for school tomorrow. Seems he misplaced his, he now has 3, not including the lost one. We'll see how long they last.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    some of us are still trying to recoup from the shoot yesterday, that and I had to go buy the kid a belt for school tomorrow. Seems he misplaced his, he now has 3, not including the lost one. We'll see how long they last.

I crashed for 11 hours, btw how are you doing on indigestion from the chili?

Just think how hot it would have been if I had not cut back some, I can make it a "little" scorching at times.:flamethrower:

Last edited:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    We got loaded cheese fries, I got brocoli cheese soup and he got a pancake puppy meal. The plan was I was going to get the bacon sundae but I'm not a big eater and couldn't finish my soup :rolleyes:

Pancake puppies are awesome. Dang it now I need to go to Denny's. :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    In other news, I've apparently found THE spot to carry my gun that no one notices it. Even my brother couldn't find it after I asked him if he could figure it out :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I crashed for 11 hours, btw how are you doing on indigestion from the chili?

Just think how hot it would have been if I had not cut back some, I can make it a "little" scorching at times.:flamethrower:

your chili is tame compared to how we make it. I actually had some of ours when I got home. I just didn't expect the burn in yours because it was so sweet.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    On the note of bra carry, a lady at the store yesterday put her iphone in her bra to hold it. I've seen money carried that way, but never a phone.:dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    On the note of bra carry, a lady at the store yesterday put her iphone in her bra to hold it. I've seen money carried that way, but never a phone.:dunno:

I've seen that before :rolleyes: I'm not putting anything in my bra that wasn't made to go there :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom