• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hey folks! I'm so bored, Jim is still working, my daughter is at work, I would go out to the garage and work but its too cold and too late to build a fire, and there is nothing on t.v Monday nights. Whats everyone up to?

Hi! My garage is pretty comfortable and there's a car in there I'll be glad to let you work on!
    th_Copyof001_cool.gif

Or you could just pop in a DVD I guess...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yep, I think they should try to at least remove the first thread... possibly the 2nd if it'll help with performance

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yep, I think they should try to at least remove the first thread... possibly the 2nd if it'll help with performance

It will only help for a short period of time. The other threads will grow beyond what was deleted in those two threads in no time. I think that it's time for a server upgrade :twocents:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Alright guys, long night last night, long day today, and I got a long night ahead of me tonight.... Hopefully tomorrow I will have some time to stick around longer than just to hand out some reppage....

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It will only help for a short period of time. The other threads will grow beyond what was deleted in those two threads in no time. I think that it's time for a server upgrade :twocents:

I don't think its total number of posts versus total number of posts in a thread. if it is a disk speed problem then maybe it'll buy time so they can get better or faster storage.

I'd think it'd be worth a shot

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hi! My garage is pretty comfortable and there's a car in there I'll be glad to let you work on!
    th_Copyof001_cool.gif

Or you could just pop in a DVD I guess...

sorry, was trying to get back to you and my computer acted like it was locked up :dunno: anyways this is what I was trying to say

I could but I only own 5 dvds and they are pretty played out. :rolleyes: I'll eventually find something to do, just sucks cause Jim has side work going on for the next month and my daughter works almost every night after school. Oh and he has my vehicle so I can't really go find something to do either and I hate eating by myself, for supper I had carrots, ice cream and honey roasted peanuts.....it wasn't as good as it sounds :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm gonna be a single dad for the next 4 days! My wife and son are going out of town so it'll just be me and my 18 year old daughter.

Time to practice my survival skills I guess...
    th_sad.gif

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I still think I should remove all of Savage Eagles Posts. Any all the rep and comments for anyone with more than 5 green pips of rep.

That should remove tens of millions of database entries

I don't want to speak for him, but the way he talks about this site, I doubt he'd be opposed.

On second thought, you should have anyone but you or VUPD do it...I'd bet my car he'd complain less.:):

Hmmm...Dad WAS kinda laughing at me whenever I was looking in the tank for them.

LOL.

By the time I had my first tank(10 or so) I was old enough to take care of it myself(I'm NOT saying I was very successful) and didn't get upset when a fish would die...My little sister OTOH, asked me if she could get a fish for my tank.

I replaced that tiger barb at least 15 times before it was all said and done...If I didn't get around to buying a new one before she noticed, I'd just say "no, he's in that little cave right now, can't you see him?" It worked every time.:laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I hope you're getting good with those 'hawks

I still suck. I don't really have a decent place to practice yet. :(

However, I was playing around with a couple of primitive throwing knives I made in my workshop. I'm only throwing them from a distance of about 6 or 7 feet, but I can stick a six inch target most of the time with them.:rockwoot:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I still suck. I don't really have a decent place to practice yet. :(

However, I was playing around with a couple of primitive throwing knives I made in my workshop. I'm only throwing them from a distance of about 6 or 7 feet, but I can hit a six inch target most of the time with them.:rockwoot:

Nice!

I don't have a place at all yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom