• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I guess I need to go to the range tomorrow. I really need to get a membership somewhere so I dont have to keep driving to Oakland city

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    When I got home from camping, my dog got a bath and then crashed ~6:30 pm Sunday, he got up to pee at 10 this morning and came back in cause it was raining to hard and slept till ~3:30 pm. He then went and peed and has been asleep ever since

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    When I got home from camping, my dog got a bath and then crashed ~6:30 pm Sunday, he got up to pee at 10 this morning and came back in cause it was raining to hard and slept till ~3:30 pm. He then went and peed and has been asleep ever since

What a life.........

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Hi everybody!
    images

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    is your INGO addiction that strong that your posting instead of sleeping :D

I was in bed Sunday night, when at ~ 23:30 our office went offline. Drove in, and waited until ~ 02:30 or so when the provider confirmed that it was a Fiber Cut somewhere upstream.

Was back at the office at 06:30 to beat everyone else in so I could "clean up" from the previous nights disaster only to find out we're still down.

~ 08:45 our circuit came back online. Tonight I went back to the office at ~ 21:30 and stayed until ~ 00:15 trying to improve our network.

Unfortunately that didn't go as planned and when I hit my self imposed 23:30 deadline I rolled back to the earlier configuration. In an hour the provider that was down yesterday, is cutting our service again to "FIX" the problem. This morning they apparently re-routed our networking around the cut fiber.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I was in bed Sunday night, when at ~ 23:30 our office went offline. Drove in, and waited until ~ 02:30 or so when the provider confirmed that it was a Fiber Cut somewhere upstream.

Was back at the office at 06:30 to beat everyone else in so I could "clean up" from the previous nights disaster only to find out we're still down.

~ 08:45 our circuit came back online. Tonight I went back to the office at ~ 21:30 and stayed until ~ 00:15 trying to improve our network.

Unfortunately that didn't go as planned and when I hit my self imposed 23:30 deadline I rolled back to the earlier configuration. In an hour the provider that was down yesterday, is cutting our service again to "FIX" the problem. This morning they apparently re-routed our networking around the cut fiber.
    I understood all of that :D

No seriously I did

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    One reason you should click the orange link below.....
    E-Mail from a co-worker said:
    As the spouse of someone with a disease you cannot control, you know what is like to wonder daily what the day will bring.

MS is like that, it effects mood, it effects mobility, it effects everything. It is not my disease and yet I live with it day in and day out wondering what is next. I do not want Jayme to only remember doing things with Mom when she is older because Dad was always to tired to go for a bike ride or walk or play in the snow. I want Jayme to have great memories of her Dad, playing outside with her. The current inhibitor drugs are helping Jay now, but he is still losing some mobility every year. If we cannot cure the disease, I would like to see better drugs to control the advance of the damage.

As the wife of someone with MS I know we could have it much worse. He could have progressive MS instead of relapsing remitting. He could be blind, paralyzed or worse. He has it so much better than most. That is why I try to not dwell on the I can'ts in life a try to always focus on the I cans.

Reason #2 to click the orange link below:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...chers_to_attend_an_appleseed.html#post1719700

That's right. A donation to the MS Society (the orange link below;) ) will result in your name being added to a drawing for one of four Appleseed Certificates. Help support two GREAT organisations in one small donation.

Reason #3 to click the orange donation button below...
    You will serve as yet another piece of inspiration that will ultimately lead to the torture of an INGO Moderator. Your donation will spur that moderator on to riding a bicycle not only 100 miles on Saturday. That moderator will get up early, and do it again on Sunday! You live in constant fear of the almighty ban hammer! Donate now and get a little revenge of your own!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I watched that Discovery show "out of the wild" last night Without camera crews those people would have died on day 5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom