• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    not bad, waking up, all kinds of glad today is nice..I have a Bloodhound SAR demo at my store today (weather permitting) and it's permitting perfectly :D. How are you?

I love blood hounds! my dad and older sister just got a couple blood hound pups...I wanted one too but I can't have dogs at the apartment:( my younger sister got a new pup too..I cant spell what it is so I'll just call it a wrinkle dog.:laugh:
    and speaking of dogs...if anyone knows of anyone trying to get rid of a boston terrier let me know! my grandma is looking for one and she said she would drive a couple hours to pick one up. she had two but the older one passed away a few months ago and she wants another so the younger one isnt so lonely.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I love blood hounds! my dad and older sister just got a couple blood hound pups...I wanted one too but I can't have dogs at the apartment:( my younger sister got a new pup too..I cant spell what it is so I'll just call it a wrinkle dog.:laugh:
    and speaking of dogs...if anyone knows of anyone trying to get rid of a boston terrier let me know! my grandma is looking for one and she said she would drive a couple hours to pick one up. she had two but the older one passed away a few months ago and she wants another so the younger one isnt so lonely.

Shar Pei? wrinkle dog?

Boston terrier, have you looked on Craigslist and Petfinder.com?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

tiny_wrinkle_dog.jpg

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    She wants a 357 revolver. Said she's priced them at gun shows :rolleyes:. Only shot 1 gun before and that was a semi-auto, no clue on caliber. She's MORE then willing to go to a range and shoot some guns, as long as she's not the girl in the "pictures of girls shooting at the range" thread. I told her I'd take that spot if it came to it :D

We do like those pics, ya know. :D

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I know you guys do. So when I mentioned to her that there'd be a new thread about the range trip, her almost exact words were "oh god and you're taking ME?"..she's a...big girl. So no pics of her

Aw, that's almost sad. :( Hey, most sexiness is about attitude and not appearance.

I'm no Brad Pitt but I have fun... ugly piratetude.

020211194519.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom