• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    There is actually a lottery drama story going on in Shelbyville too. It started about 4 to 6 weeks ago I think. A guy said he won, bought a new car, guy had warrants for arrest, tried to divorce his wife, wife got a lawyer. The last thing I heard was a 70 year old woman was claiming it with the help of a lawyer and a LLC. As far as I know it hasn't hit the news yet but it is really happening.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My food fail continues...come home for lunch all psyched about having left over fettuccine Alfredo only to find I left it on the counter top last night. It was sitting next to the mashed potatos. I blame this thread. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    There is actually a lottery drama story going on in Shelbyville too. It started about 4 to 6 weeks ago I think. A guy said he won, bought a new car, guy had warrants for arrest, tried to divorce his wife, wife got a lawyer. The last thing I heard was a 70 year old woman was claiming it with the help of a lawyer and a LLC. As far as I know it hasn't hit the news yet but it is really happening.

I'm guessing he really didnt think things thru.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom