• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't work today, unless you count laundry in between all the running the daughter and I are going to be doing. Oh and I have to meet 3 people at the shop today.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have a twisted tendon that is pulling the shoulder off center and bursitis sets in. Every once in a while it really hurts and causes my neck muscles to spasm. This is one of those times.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I have a twisted tendon that is pulling the shoulder off center and bursitis sets in. Every once in a while it really hurts and causes my neck muscles to spasm. This is one of those times.
    sounds like a combined previous injury with a worsening rotator cuff. is bi-lateral motion an issue?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I got lost

reading SNS Beech Grove Walmart thread

I was in there last night.. I am already pissed at the place so today is a trip to buy ammo with my gun showing

Last night... Sunday at 8pm. 1 Full checkout open and 1 20 items or less open. 8 self checkouts open. No manager in sight, no CSM in sight.. even she didn't want to deal with customers and the anger over lack of checkouts. Yet when we were in the back, we tons of stock people in and out of the back, stock people know how to run cash registers.. all employees know how to run registers.. pull a few people for a bit. Makes sense right?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my cat just freaked me out. Sitting on the back of the sofa and she leaped up the window, grabbing onto the blinds. then she just hung there... I am not sure what she saw through the closed blinds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom