Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This time he has a price, says no pictures and has a location. What's he missing?

You also need to remember that you posted unnecessary comments in the classifieds section. Don't do that!!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    something just smells fishy with his threads. he has a lot of WTS for only 57 posts.
    The thing is, he keeps trying to sell the same things and they get locked.. It seems many of them were probably before he had 50 posts AND he can't follow the rules.. So rather than learning from his mistakes, he does the exact same thing. I have seen him post the same things for sale 2-3 times, JUST TONIGHT.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The thing is, he keeps trying to sell the same things and they get locked.. It seems many of them were probably before he had 50 posts AND he can't follow the rules.. So rather than learning from his mistakes, he does the exact same thing. I have seen him post the same things for sale 2-3 times, JUST TONIGHT.
    I wonder why the mods aren't deleting them?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Posts in the classifieds section also do not count toward your post count. He actually has a more than 57 posts. He may be a reader and not a poster. I don't know.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Posts in the classifieds section also do not count toward your post count. He actually has a more than 57 posts. He may be a reader and not a poster. I don't know.
    I figured he had more than 50 posts elsewhere.. I just can't figure out why he has many of the same items listed time after time. I thought perhaps he was trying to post them for sale before he had his 50 posts.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    you bumped the add. You are supposed to PM them.

If you read the FAQ's you would know that.:D
    From the FAQ that you speak of...

7. Keep comments related to the ad directly and no ad bashing! ex. "Your price is crazy high. What a POS, etc." We also don't want to know if you think it's a great price, a nice gun, etc. Because ads move so quickly, the staff are having to spend huge amounts of time deleting irrelevant posts in threads to keep them from bumping early. Please keep all comments DIRECTLY related to the sale of the item in question. To clarify this, we mean an offer to buy/trade, notice of PM, questions about the specific item, etc. If an ad states WTS then do not ask if they will trade. If the ad states WTT do not ask if they have a cash price.

I feel that I was asking a question directly related to the ad. :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :) In all seriousness though, do report them if you think there's something fishy. But don't comment in the ad itself. You can PM that person if you want to but report it and someone will look at it when we can. :)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    :) In all seriousness though, do report them if you think there's something fishy. But don't comment in the ad itself. You can PM that person if you want to but report it and someone will look at it when we can. :)
    I did report it.. And then it got removed or locked or something... and then the guy made another ad for the same item. At what point do we realize someone is only here to abuse the classifieds and say "no thanks"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom