• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hey MrsG. Without this sounding too :gheyhi: I dreamed about you last night. :)

now I am curious

Some people really need a lesson in Interstate etiquette. I was trying to merge onto 465 this morning, now I don't expect people to pull out of the far right lane so I can get over but I also don't expect people to pull over INTO that lane just as I start merging into it. I'm glad I was paying attention or I would be in the hospital right now..

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    now I am curious

Some people really need a lesson in Interstate etiquette. I was trying to merge onto 465 this morning, now I don't expect people to pull out of the far right lane so I can get over but I also don't expect people to pull over INTO that lane just as I start merging into it. I'm glad I was paying attention or I would be in the hospital right now..
    Damn MrsG glad your all right!
    Traffic and Traffic etiquette is getting real bad :(

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    now I am curious

It was interesting because I have no idea why I was in Indy and why I was driving our semi with the grain trailer, but I found myself in your neighborhood and stopped by the shop to look at some knives and you were busy doing a bunch of other stuff, looked like you were packing for a show. Some other lady helped me and then you started talking to me and I asked you about IJW, you got this real stunned look on your face and then said, "is that you Rayne." It was pretty funny. Hubby said I was snickering in my sleep.
    :lmfao: Na, just be yourself :D
    Well that will get me in trouble for sure. ;)

Last edited:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It was interesting because I have no idea why I was in Indy and why I was driving our semi with the grain trailer, but I found myself in your neighborhood and stopped by the shop to look at some knives and you were busy doing a bunch of other stuff, looked like you were packing for a show. Some other lady helped me and then you started talking to me and I asked you about IJW, you got this real stunned look on your face and then said, "is that you Rayne." It was pretty funny. Hubby said was was snickering in my sleep.

Well that will get me in trouble for sure. ;)

lol... one of these days we will meet...

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Well I just got done have a very detailed discussion on the Florida shooting. One of my Co-workers is an older black male whose opinion I respect and it is very interesting his views.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom