• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    How much to join and what is the process. A guy I work with who lives near Trafalgar would like to know. Of course, I want to know too because I've heard there are some real dicks that shoot there and need company:laugh:
    First off if you ever want to go alls you have to do is call them real dicks and i'm sure they would let you join ---well maybe not ,being dick heads and all :D.
    2nd you have to know a dick that is a member there. I happen to know one of them and soon to be 2 of them

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    First off if you ever want to go alls you have to do is call them real dicks and i'm sure they would let you join ---well maybe not ,being dick heads and all :D.
    2nd you have to know a dick that is a member there. I happen to know one of them and soon to be 2 of them

is there a website? the guy I work with is a good ol 67 year old vet who would just like somewhere to shoot.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Ok JD ,i'm not real sure ,but i believe you have to live in a certain mile radius's to join ,i can find out Monday night. Its 100. bucks for the first year and 35 bucks a year after that ,and you have to attend 3 meetings a year and help at 1 event i believe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom