• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Don't confuse obsession with popularity. They're popular for many different reasons.

However, some people do take it to an obsession. These folks are the same ones that tend to get obsessed over whatever the hot item of the month is. That's not Glock's fault.
    you can easily replace Glock obsessed with Apple/iPod/iPad. Some thing just different product.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Another thing I dont really get is the you have to spend xxx money not x or xx... For example everyone is all hyping daniel defense, magpul, YHM or knights armament rails...

I have a target sports quad rail and it works just fine and is solidly built.

I paid 20 dollars for it as opposed to 200

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    c7d53402.jpg

Looks like someone might beat the kids to the strawberries. :laugh:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Another thing I dont really get is the you have to spend xxx money not x or xx... For example everyone is all hyping daniel defense, magpul, YHM or knights armament rails...

All depends on what you use your gun for and how you use it. If its just target shooting or just to hold a flashlight, it might not matter.

If you plan to have a scope span the upper and the rail, a different might be a better option.

If you beat the crap out of your gun and it gets beat on things a lot... well, maybe something different yet again.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Again, these issues are universal, and cover all things from firearms to cars to electronics to sporks.

The great thing about :patriot: is that no one "has to" buy anything for any price. We get to pick and choose how much we want to spend based on our wants/needs.

Why did I pick a $330 DD rail instead of a $20 Target Sports? Because I wanted something that was free-floating, that wouldn't shift/rock when hitting the deck hard or bracing against support, that was machined with quality and had address numbers, and would make OBV8 uber-jealous. For me and my situation, the added cost was worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom