• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ummm... I kind of have to since I'll be paying on the loss for my house for a while. Then I'll probably look after that. Maybe by fall or something. Plus, I'm sure until he's fully recovered it'll be nice to have me around to help with a lot of stuff.

the help was more what I was thinking of. And yes it will be good to have you there. I'm glad you're in the position you can.. not glad you're paying money on something you don't own though

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    ummm... I kind of have to since I'll be paying on the loss for my house for a while. Then I'll probably look after that. Maybe by fall or something. Plus, I'm sure until he's fully recovered it'll be nice to have me around to help with a lot of stuff.

Hope he gets well soon! Did they know what it was yet??

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    At least you are getting away from it.

Hope he gets well soon! Did they know what it was yet??
    :+1:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Ok I need help from you tech guys. I got a new Ipad yesterday and I can't get logged onto my wi-fi because my password is only 5 characters long and the Ipad wants a 8 character password. The connect button is greyed out until you get 8 characters. Any suggestions?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Ok I need help from you tech guys. I got a new Ipad yesterday and I can't get logged onto my wi-fi because my password is only 5 characters long and the Ipad wants a 8 character password. The connect button is greyed out until you get 8 characters. Any suggestions?
    Change your wireless password on your to 8 letters that would be the easiest.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm off, need to wrap a present and wait for the guy to show.. then off to work work work for me
    :wavey: Bye MrsG. Have a good day.

Yep that was my first thought but since I can't find the installation disc, and we didn't install the software for the router. I'm in a bit of a pickle. :(

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Yep that sounds like the easyest way to do it!

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Another wifi tip. Don't use WEP. It takes as little as 30 seconds to break into.

I wouldn't be online right now if it was hard.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :wavey: Bye MrsG. Have a good day.

Yep that was my first thought but since I can't find the installation disc, and we didn't install the software for the router. I'm in a bit of a pickle. :(

what brand and model is your router?

There should be a reset button on it. Press that!

Then open your web browser and type 192.168.0.1 into the address bar. you will prompted for your username and password. You can do a google search to get the default passwords. Use those then you can basically start over.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Another wifi tip. Don't use WEP. It takes as little as 30 seconds to break into.

I wouldn't be online right now if it was hard.

I use MAC Address filtering on mine. If you can spoof one that matches one in my list, more power to you.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Bob's lock has been called, new locks today. Guy has been here and gone.. protein shake is half gone and now I need to get that boy moving!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom