• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :spend: looks like I am going to have to replace the faucet in my master bath because I cant get a compatible replacement temperature knob for the 16 year old one that broke.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :spend: looks like I am going to have to replace the faucet in my master bath because I cant get a compatible replacement temperature knob for the 16 year old one that broke.

Yeah, they change things so often that if it's more than a couple of years old, you will probably have to replace it.
    Got some towel bars in the master bath. Had one break 6 months after I installed it. Went back to Home Depot to get another and they had already been replaced with the "next generation". Didn't even look the same.:xmad:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, they change things so often that if it's more than a couple of years old, you will probably have to replace it.
    Got some towel bars in the master bath. Had one break 6 months after I installed it. Went back to Home Depot to get another and they had already been replaced with the "next generation". Didn't even look the same.:xmad:
    The completely change the way the knob mounts to the faucet. I wonder why.:rolleyes:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I think I'm going to go without a car for a while and save for a 2012 Civic. Hopefully buy when the 2013's are coming out.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hey V8. I got your PM about the mags. Thanks.

How's your brother doing?

No news... so :dunno:

I think its pretty serious since they're asking for my mom to fly over. Earliest she can go though is a week. So, I'm not sure what's going on yet. Sounds like they'll be coming home for good soon though because of it.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    No news... so :dunno:

I think its pretty serious since they're asking for my mom to fly over. Earliest she can go though is a week. So, I'm not sure what's going on yet. Sounds like they'll be coming home for good soon though because of it.
    Glad to hear he is coming home for good. Bummer it is not for a better reason.

How are you doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom