:rofl:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Work has been busy this week, it's been getting in the way of important stuff, like INGO.
    Here a interesting fun fact for you, did you know that you can't buy AC R-134 in Wisconsin? My AC was blowing hot air and had to wait until I hit Illinois to buy some R-134 to recharge it. :noway:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Work has been busy this week, it's been getting in the way of important stuff, like INGO.
    Here a interesting fun fact for you, did you know that you can't buy AC R-134 in Wisconsin? My AC was blowing hot air and had to wait until I hit Illinois to buy some R-134 to recharge it. :noway:

Isn't that the old stuff now? That's the stuff that originally replaced R-12, I thought they switched it again in the newer cars :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    What's up with the large amount of guns in the classifieds selling for the same as a new gun or sometimes more than a new one? :dunno:
    because it's an election year and that automatically means guns do not decrease in value regardless of condition.:rolleyes:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Isn't that the old stuff now? That's the stuff that originally replaced R-12, I thought they switched it again in the newer cars :dunno:

My car is a 2004, so it's 8 yrs old. I walked into a Walmart and they had a whole 4' display with it, so somebodies buying it. Bought a can and put it in and had cold air the rest of the trip.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    it's because it kills polar bears.:rolleyes: The .gov is trying to make sure you save environment.

THINK ABOUT THE POLAR BEARS SAM!!!
    mom-baby-polar-bears.jpg

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My car is a 2004, so it's 8 yrs old. I walked into a Walmart and they had a whole 4' display with it, so somebodies buying it. Bought a can and put it in and had cold air the rest of the trip.

I was just trying to think of a reason why you couldn't buy it in Wisconsin :dunno:

One way states like to force you to change is by making it so you can't buy the old stuff.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I was just trying to think of a reason why you couldn't buy it in Wisconsin :dunno:

One way states like to force you to change is by making it so you can't buy the old stuff.

Naw, it's just screwy Wisconsin. Until recently the Libs have been in charge of state government there and they have all kinds of screwy laws. All the surrounding states sell it, just not WI. Sweated my butt off yesterday until I hit the state line, it was 85 in Madison around noon.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Naw, it's just screwy Wisconsin. Until recently the Libs have been in charge of state government there and they have all kinds of screwy laws. All the surrounding states sell it, just not WI. Sweated my butt off yesterday until I hit the state line, it was 85 in Madison around noon.

-1 Wisconsin

:D

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I wonder if the recoil spring has to be "used" and worn down a little bit. I'd like to see him do that with a 9mm :):

Pretty cool though :yesway:

I'm surprised the gun didn't explode

:dunno: there's a longer clip of the video where he says it's about one year old, so I doubt it's that wore! You gonna try it with your 9?:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :dunno: there's a longer clip of the video where he says it's about one year old, so I doubt it's that wore! You gonna try it with your 9?:D

Na, I think the spring is too stiff and the slide too light. A year old, but how many rounds :dunno:

First year I had my M&P it had about 2000 rnds through it :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom